DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl - Edition 3 - Unofficial Roleplay News

Stardusted Weirdo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: The_Blue_Lady_
Phoenix Raven
Salutations readers, and welcome back to the third edition of The Weekly Owl! This past week has been pretty quiet; nonetheless, we’re still here, bringing you exciting and interesting news from across the U.K. It’s been a day since the new year of 2021, so we also wish all of our readers a happy New Year! Hopefully, 2021 will bring us some joy, love, and prosperity! Please congratulate palindrome as our newest Writer!

Recent Events
Last Sunday, a major occurrence happened at the Phoenix Refuge (/housing xArabella). The Werewolves and the Dark Followers arrived, demanding the Phoenixes' answer to the Dark Lord's threat of war or the blood of a Pendragon. The Phoenixes, knowing this was a major threat, called all possible allies. The Vampires and the Aurorlocks swiftly came to their aid. Over 60 people were at the confrontation, and the tension surely was impacted by these numbers. Thankfully, this altercation didn’t break into a full fledged out fight. Yet, many insults were thrown back and forth from both the Lord of the Phoenixes, and the Dark Lord and Lady.

We have a very interesting update from the incident regarding Leugim Manxwood’s property destruction last week. It has turned out that Leugim has betrayed the Aurorlocks, and joined the Dark Followers instead. Recent theories revolve around the thought that Leu staged the attack on his house alone, and he planned to gain the trust of the Phoenixes, before bringing them down into the dust.

Just yesterday, the Dark Followers barged onto the doorstep of the Phoenix Refuge after trespassing claims upon the Dark Follower Camp were reported. The Phoenixes soon called for backup as the forces of the Dark Followers increased. The Aurorlocks and Vampires soon lent their support as they arrived on the scene. Much like last Sunday, the Dark Followers retreated back to their camp without harm. Yet, it was strange that they brought so many of their people to a simple conversation. We asked Dark Council member Justin and High Phoenix Sal for their insight into this situation as a whole.

"The only thing I will comment is that I was curious why they were there, and if they refuse to tell [us], they'll suffer." Justin delcined any further inquiry from our reporter. Skip down to the Interviews section below to read more on the insight that High Phoenix Sal has to offer about this event.

We believe for the major parts of the war between the Phoenixes and the Dark Followers to be happening late this week or early next. These are just rough estimations! We do not know at what time the Dark Followers or the Phoenixes will bring death upon many members of the opposite side.

Interviews
We recently have gotten interviews with two very special Werewolves: Abigail Varulv and Alexander Crystalbone. These were the statements we received on both of their packs:

There is no Alpha or Beta of the Varulv family. There is only a head, which is Abigail. The family stands for any and all Werewolf rights and welfare. They help any Werewolves, no matter their pack or allegiance. A lot of the members are Dark Followers to which she said that the families loyalties are equal to DFs as they are to the Werewolves. There is nothing, in her own words, that makes Varulv different or special. Their goal is to free Fenris, just like everyone else’s goal is a Werewolf. Shifting is nothing special either as they transform everyone full moon. There is nothing extra.

Our next interview was with Alexander Crystalbone! He explained and introduced the Deathrose Pack:

“Hello! My name is Alexander Xavier Aries Crystalbone. I am an Aurorlock for the Ministry of Magicians and the Deathrose Alpha. I’m from a land called Aeris Cenaculo Deorsum where angels and fairies live. My job in the Deathrose Pack and main WW pack is to negotiate with the other representatives of packs and make sure the Deathrose wolves are not getting into trouble. My favorite part of being apart of the Deathrose pack and main WW pack is that I get to meet so many new wolves in the wizarding community that are afraid to be themselves. The majority of the Deathrose pack stands with Kade Everard’s decisions. We make sure that every wolf is safe and not in harms way. That is our first priority. But we do stand with the Dark Followers in this upcoming war. These are crazy times. If you are a Werewolf in need the Deathrose pack is always free for new wolves. Please contact RoyaltyAlexander through mail. We are free to everyone!”

Our third interview this week was with High Phoenix Sal. He’s here to offer us insight on the situation that occurred this past Saturday at the Phoenix Refuge:

Q: When you arrived at the scene what was your initial reaction?

A: My initial reaction was that we were screwed. However, I looked into my fellow Phoenixes, and in that moment, I knew we were ready for anything. It empowered me to stand up for my family that I've known for years. Seeing their faces made me calm again. I was focused and knew how to speak back to those Dark Followers.

Q: Have the Dark Followers been known to arrive in such force as they did today?

A: Absolutely. The Dark Followers never fail to bring their entire force to the mildest occasions. It's clear they're insecure about their numbers. I wouldn't blame them though, I'd be scared too if I was a brainwashed minion following a power hungry old man. I think we all know who that might be.

Q: Do you think this will just encourage the Dark Followers to attack in a war rage if they have their forces ready to fight?

A: They have tried several times to attack with full force. Much to their demise, our forces fight by the wand and heart. We are a family. Their fighting is fear induced, you can tell by their scars and hesitance to cast. So regardless of their numbers or their aggression, we will stand our ground and we’re ready. Let that be known. I’d like to reach out to those out there, who are living in constant fear. The Dark Followers have a big mouth; they say all kinds of things. They pick their threats wisely and they will not hesitate to humiliate wizards and witches to the teeth. If you are reading this and the Dark Followers are an active source of stress and fear for you , be sure to throw your roses on the graves who fought hard for your protection and liberty. The fight is not over, these are not ordinary times. Finally stay safe there are no guarantees in life...

Advertisement and Contact
In our newspaper, we will be offering an advertisement section! For only 50 gold, you can put a custom advertisement in this paper. Contact SLGStardust, SLGLeugim, Maxymoos, DisneyxHoney, or palidrome to buy your advertisement today.

Join the Vampires today! The Vampires are a club that fight for their own kind, and welcome their own kind into warm quarters as well. We’re a group cursed with vampirism, but we don’t let this stop us! Message chail3y or chatis1234 to join today!

If you'd like to apply for a position for The Weekly Owl, feel free to apply here for the position of either Writer, Reporter, Publisher, or Distributor. Thanks, and have a wonderful start to the beginning of 2021!