DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tournament and Challenge Changes

Flippy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: FLiiiPENDO
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix VIP

After listening to your feedback and discussing within the Arena team, we have decided to make a couple highly requested changes! These are:

1. You are now able to team up with others who are not in your house. Previously, we have been striving to promote house pride and house-based competition by restricting players to their own house members. However, we've found that this resulted in resorting to play with friends, or better players. Now, you can stay in your true house and still team with people you want, and you're also able to decide for yourself if you want to team up with those in your house.

2. We're increasing the gold rewards across all tournaments and challenges, the changes are:
- 1st: 5,000 / 500 --> 10,000 / 1,000
- 2nd: 2,500 / 250 --> 5,000 / 500
- 3rd: 1,000 / 100 --> 2,000 / 200
- 4th: 500 / 50 --> 1,000 / 100

We hope you enjoy these changes!

Flippy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: FLiiiPENDO
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix VIP
LOL DUB AVIFORMA DUB, ONLY FLIPPENDO LISTENS THIS IS A WRONG mESSAGE FROM THE POLTERGIEST
They passed on the feedback to me and I declined. Then, after more thought and discussion I changed my mind and asked the Arena team to vote. We voted unanimously in favour of these changes. So, the Poltergeists didn't send the wrong message, I declined the suggestion because, at the time, it wasn't in line with what we wanted tournaments and challenges to be.