DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Vault Command

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
There should be a vault command so people do not have to go all the way to the Grimlotts vaults because it takes too long in my opinion.

Command Suggestions:
/vault
/vaults
/my vault

(if there is a command for this please let me know)

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
There should be a vault command so people do not have to go all the way to the Grimlotts vaults because it takes too long in my opinion.

Command Suggestions:
/vault
/vaults
/my vault

(if there is a command for this please let me know)
I like the idea, but I do thin it slightly discourages exploration.

so people do not have to go all the way to the Grimlotts vaults because it takes too long in my opinion.

There are banks in every town, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding one. You can also check on the map in-game (I know it's currently not working, but if you do the command in-game in any place other than London the direct link should work) Additionally, I would also recommend using your housing for storage rather than bank vaults, as they have a history of glitching out and clearing, leaving you unable to retrieve your items. You can go to your housing from almost anywhere and buy chests from your house-elf :)

neppie__

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: neppie__
Serpent
I like the idea, but I do thin it slightly discourages exploration.

There are banks in every town, so you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding one. You can also check on the map in-game (I know it's currently not working, but if you do the command in-game in any place other than London the direct link should work) Additionally, I would also recommend using your housing for storage rather than bank vaults, as they have a history of glitching out and clearing, leaving you unable to retrieve your items. You can go to your housing from almost anywhere and buy chests from your house-elf :)
tysm

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
tbf housing also has a history of glitching out and losing everything. But yeah I’d echo with vaults in every town it’s not really needed, although it could be cool to have an item that opens your vaults that’s hard to get.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Lucy_KS!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion, as we're always searching for ways to improve the server! However, a similar suggestion was brought up previously and was declined, which you find here. It wouldn't exactly feel as immersive or making sense, and it would revert the storage changes from past updates. Additionally, having access to this storage anywhere is not something we believe is fair gameplay-wise. Therefore, I will be marking this as a duplicate.

We hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future! Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!