DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Voting shop

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Would make sense to adjust the prices for most of the items, though hopefully they don't rebalance the 200g for 180 voting tokens or the 10 AC for 180 voting tokens and make the exchange rate lower!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Would make sense to adjust the prices for most of the items, though hopefully they don't rebalance the 200g for 180 voting tokens or the 10 AC for 180 voting tokens and make the exchange rate lower!
ye if im math is right, if we go by the old ratio the new prices would be 130 instead of 180, and for the more expensive items the difference is huge (2400 > 1700, 1400 > 1000)

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Ivan_ !!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion up to us. I will now be bringing this up to the rest of the team to discuss further, Once a decision has been made by our leads, I'll be back with a response for you! So keep an eye out of this thread B) Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent:

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello again @Ivan_!!

This suggestion has been accepted! This is definitely something we would like to do! In fact we would like to revamp the whole store, which includes new items and lower prices. However, this will not be done immediately, but is a high priority for the Store team!

Once again, thank you for making this suggestion! We really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day/night
:serpent:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
BUMP 😠 I wanna spend my voting tokens so bad (also waiting for that AC store!!!!)

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Hihi @Ivan_ !!

This is now complete, we have lowered the prices of all voting rewards by up to 40%! We decided to keep the old prices for the Gold and Academic Credits rewards. We feel the price is fair and are, therefore, not lowering them.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night
:serpent: