DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wand Wood & Core Re-Rolls Suggestion

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Jraconic

New Magician
Since this server has a lot of cosmetic stuff you can buy, including wand appearances, I think it would be awesome if we could buy Wand core and wood re rolls. I know this wouldn't physically change the wand, but it would still be cool to have your own specific combination.

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I like the idea of having a wand core re-roll, but considering that it doesn't affect much in the game, is it worth having it at all in the store? Other players aren't able to see what type of wand core or wood another player has, so I don't think it would be worth much. Maybe it could be free every month just to satisfy a player who doesn't like their wood/core? Or possibly create an in-server shop area that lets the player choose their wood/core for gold instead?

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Like the idea - agree its not cosmetic enough for me to want to pay for it - but If I could get it for free, I would definitely use it! :D

Last edited:

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I could definitely see this being a part of a Wand Rename purchased from the store, being able to change your wand name and its wood and core would be cool.

mn614

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: mn614
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Lore Master SPEW
I really like this idea! Something like this has been put on hold, check my post for "Meaningful Wandlore" under the "accepted" forum :D

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya, @Jraconic!

We appreciate you taking the time to make this suggestion. However, a similar thread to this has been mentioned here, and after careful consideration, it was unfortunately declined. Although the concept was interesting, we decided it would be more suitable to have a customizable wand. Adding re-rolls or a wand reset to the store and letting players choose their wand wood and core, indirectly or directly, would take that fun and unique aspect away for everyone.

Thank you and have a nice day!