DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Warp key limit

CelloIsMyLife

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: CelloIsMyLife
Auralock Griffin
I think the warp key limit should be raised from 1 to something like 5 or 10. I can understand the need for less due to wanting people to explore, but what if someone wants one warp at the great hall and one at their housing, then possibly one in a far off place like Ireland? Maybe someone has a hard time finding a specific room like the trophy room they want to go back to so they can exchange credits easily but also wants a warp to their roleplay town.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Cello,
As there is already a similar suggestion, which has been declined, here, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate.
We always appreciate players coming forward with their opinions and ideas so thank you for your suggestion. We hope you decide to use these forums more in the future,
Have a great day!