DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizard Games

chatis1234

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chatis1234
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So recently I've seen that a majority of the Dueling classes are Hunger Games. While in a Duoling class playing Hunger Games I came up with the idea of Wizard Games.

Wizard Games is much like the Hunger Games that most old school Minecraft players either played or watched. This would also be similar to Spell Wars were you being with just a wand and a spell. The players would be in a ring with a chest in the middle and after a short grace period will be allowed to start to Duel each other. There would also be chest around the map with armor and spells. There would also be some times like ender pearls, healing potions, speed potions, jump boost potions, and brooms. If After 10 or 15 minutes or the last 3 players Those players would get teleported back to the ring with a smaller border where that would Sudden Death Battle to see who would get a reward. I think that the reward should be 5 gold for those who die 10 for the top 3 and 20 for the winner. I also feel that there are already many builds that could serve as maps for the minigame such as the forest used in the dueling classes and the old survival capitol area

Maxwheell

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maxwheell
Phoenix Serpent
So recently I've seen that a majority of the Dueling classes are Hunger Games. While in a Duoling class playing Hunger Games I came up with the idea of Wizard Games.

Wizard Games is much like the Hunger Games that most old school Minecraft players either played or watched. This would also be similar to Spell Wars were you being with just a wand and a spell. The players would be in a ring with a chest in the middle and after a short grace period will be allowed to start to Duel each other. There would also be chest around the map with armor and spells. There would also be some times like ender pearls, healing potions, speed potions, jump boost potions, and brooms. If After 10 or 15 minutes or the last 3 players Those players would get teleported back to the ring with a smaller border where that would Sudden Death Battle to see who would get a reward. I think that the reward should be 5 gold for those who die 10 for the top 3 and 20 for the winner. I also feel that there are already many builds that could serve as maps for the minigame such as the forest used in the dueling classes and the old survival capitol area
They had a minigame called battlegrounds some time in 2017 which is basically just magical hunger games. It was taken down because there where bugs with it but i would love to see it make a comeback.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
This would definitely be interesting, however it is quite similar to spell wars, so I'm not sure if it's worth adding as a permanent gamemode. However it might be interesting to have as a some sort of temporary gamemode or event gamemode, maybe slightly adapted.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! I'll bring this up with the rest of the Poltergeist team so that we can discuss your idea and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with a response.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @chatis1234,

Apologies for the huge delay but we have finally come to a decision. We love your idea and would love to implement it with our own spin on it, however this might take a lot of effort to develop and fix all the bugs, therefore this is a project for the future and will likely not be implemented any time soon.
Once again, thank you for suggesting this to us and have a great day!