DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

A somewhat frequently updated list of staff

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
This isn't exactly very important, but it's always nice to know whenever joins the staff team so you can congratulate them. Basically what I am suggesting as adding a thread that could be updated every once in a while with each staff/team member and their current rank(s). Obviously if somebody leaves the team, this should be private and in my opinion should simply be removed from the list, no reasoning, just a list of promotions. Simple, but could be hard to maintain. It's nice to know who is in what department and getting a master list. Obviously we can look at a user on Discord, but that can be a hassle if you're trying to filter it by one specific role or department as not everybody's account is online 24/7.
Edit - perhaps if you were to go to someones profile (for example, potterworldmc.com/player/Aarooncia) - this would show their ranks.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I think that something like this already exists here: https://potterworldmc.com/members/?key=staff .
However this does not display the specific rank of every staff member to my knowledge and I agree that it would be very cool if you could see all of the professors, poltergeists, etc. through a list.
Yes, there is that, but it can be somewhat hard to use for that specific intention if the staff member does not have any forum thread posts.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I think something similar was suggested right near the start of this website, nearly a year ago, and they said that they would do it, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I think it would be good if you could see their roles by their profile

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I remember the old PW website on Enjin had a staff page where you could see everyone's ranks, and if you were interested in promotions you would just check it every so often and then congratulate the staff member who got promoted. While the current list we have is good, it doesn't give players an idea of who's in what department. I think updating it to be similar to the staff members page on Enjin would be good :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Greetings Aaron,
thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for our server. This is something we truly appreciate!
I will now bring up your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you as soon as a decision is made.
Again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @aaron ♡ ,
We are happy to inform you that after talking about your suggestion we have decided to accept it! This is something we really want to do and a staff list for the website is also something that is currently being worked on somewhat, although it could still take a while. Promotions should be very easy to see in the future as well, due to the release of the new WizNewsletter as there is a section dedicated to staff promotions in each one. I would definitely recommend checking it out every month! Here is last months newsletter.
Thanks again for suggesting this. We really appreciate everyone who comes forward with feedback or suggestions!
Best Regards,
Aurora