DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add a #memes channel to Discord

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Yeah it'd be a cool idea, I'd just be concerned over if there will be not so appropriate memes. So I'd say it'd be a great idea if all of us could agree to avoid inappropriate memes! C:

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
i think that this would be a super duper great idea! i mean, right now, most memes are posted in general or random, which isn't great. if it is already happening, why not just keep it going? plus, memes are great for the community! all communities i know always have memes, and also memes are super duper funny! I think that this would be a great addition to the server, strengthening the community together, and improving my gameplay experience! i think that this would be a great addition to the server!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team concluded that memes are already posted in other channels, so another channel dedicated to them isn’t needed. Additionally, adding a meme channel will increase the rate of people posting memes and those memes may have a chance of being inappropriate content - even by accident as it’s not always clear if a meme is inappropriate or offensive.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!