DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add Lacerum Incisis in the Restricted Section

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
So my first suggestion for the Restricted Section got declined but I got another Idea for it if nobody said it in suggestion already but since Lacerum Incisis isn't in the /spelllist why not do the same like the spell Scribblifors Spell but just a bit harder but the reward is very promising at the very end of the parkour than after you open the door of having the Key than it should be somewhere in the Restricted Section of right click the green sparkles to pull out the Lacerum Incisis spell book than you learn the spell in your spell inventory.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I think this would be a very, very overpowered reward for this parkour. Lacerum Incisis was originally intended to be extremely hard to obtain, and there are some who are able to complete the parkour in less than an hour. As it's currently unobtainable, I believe the plan is that there will be an incredibly difficult task needed to obtain it, but there won't be a public announcement if this is implemented. Nice idea, but I think the reward given at the Restricted Section is fine as it is.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Hi there! Maybe instead of adding Lacernum Incisis to the reward, you could get access to a whole other secret library storage? Similarly to the Magical Creatures books in the library now, there could be some books of more dangerous and secretive topics? Maybe like, shady magical objects? This could be an opportunity to also add some lore to Hogsworth's background and it could include different student records, and could also include some roleplay material. Maybe books on the early Battle of Hogsworth's?

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hi there! Maybe instead of adding Lacernum Incisis to the reward, you could get access to a whole other secret library storage? Similarly to the Magical Creatures books in the library now, there could be some books of more dangerous and secretive topics? Maybe like, shady magical objects? This could be an opportunity to also add some lore to Hogsworth's background and it could include different student records, and could also include some roleplay material. Maybe books on the early Battle of Hogsworth's?
you spelt lacerum incisis wrong max :/

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
THIS HAS ALRESDY BEEN AUGGEARES TWICE MAXYMOOS

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi Tuna2,

Thank you for your idea!

We have reviewed your idea and unfortunately, we have made the decision to decline it. We have other plans for bringing back Lacerum Incisis (which can be reviewed here). We feel that the restricted section parkour would not be the right way to bring the spell back, as this would be relatively short and simple (even though the parkour is difficult, it is easy for some players) and we would like to do something more complex than just parkour.

Additionally, players are also able to get multiple keys, or even share their single key, and this means that players could use their keys for other players to get the spell with no effort.

We hope this is not too disappointing. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Hi Tuna2,

Thank you for your idea!

We have reviewed your idea and unfortunately, we have made the decision to decline it. We have other plans for bringing back Lacerum Incisis (which can be reviewed here). We feel that the restricted section parkour would not be the right way to bring the spell back, as this would be relatively short and simple (even though the parkour is difficult, it is easy for some players) and we would like to do something more complex than just parkour.

Additionally, players are also able to get multiple keys, or even share their single key, and this means that players could use their keys for other players to get the spell with no effort.

We hope this is not too disappointing. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee
Ok but um where's the "which can be reviewed here" thing at? I clicked it and nothing happened :/