DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add vaults in other places, not just Grimlotts

Thaxium

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Thaxium
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order
The title is pretty self explanatory, add things like a locker room to Hogsworth, or a small bank to some of the towns, it doesn't have to be everywhere just in the most popular places. Plenty of people use the vault system (myself included) and I hate having to waste expensive firedust just to go to diagon for something simple. I feel that it would be a major quality of life improvement

PurplePlanet

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: PurplePlanetPK
Dark Follower Serpent
I like to keep my books from classes and I either have to keep them in my inventory and take up space or spend gold after every class to move them to my bank vaults. Being able to access them without spending the gold to go to Grimlotts would be great and save me a lot of gold.

HeyJared

Magician
Minecraft IGN: HeyJared
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Werewolf SPEW
The title is pretty self explanatory, add things like a locker room to Hogsworth
Yeah I think it would be nice to add places to vaults besides from the bank. I think it would be cool if you were able to access it through your designated house common room in like the dorms or something. Clicking the trunks can give you access to your vault selection or something.
Or...
The trunks can be their own separate "vault" that you can be able to purchase. That way you have even more storage options.

Last edited:

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello everyone!

We'll be declining this as we're currently looking into backpacks mentioned in this thread, which should solve any inventory space issues. As for vaults, we'll be looking at what to do with them at a later date, so keep an eye out! :D

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, it really is helpful!