DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

After you sell a recipe, it should automatically return you to the sell page.

Volt

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Volt4
Griffin Phoenix
Hello!

After you sell a recipe to the vendor, it exits you out of the UI entirely. This makes it a real chore to sell a lot of recipes because you have to renavigate through the menus every time. However, when you sell broom recipes, it reopens the sell page after you sell one. Please change the gear recipe sell system so it is the same as the broom sell system.

I have like 600 recipes sitting in chests at my housing that I am procrastinating selling because it takes so long.

Yumei Fireheart

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: VetMedYumei
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I hope too, I was about to post a thread about this too. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ It is much more easier if they gonna make something like they gonna select all the recipe they gonna sell. More like Select and deselect. \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Volt,
Thanks for bringing this up. We apologize for missing the other thread and we will bring that up now. I will also be marking this thread as a duplicate because of the aforementioned thread.
Have a wonderful day!