DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

An Explosive Investigation

Explosive_Investigation.png

In the early hours of November 20th, Aurorlock officials were alerted to an explosion in Diagonal Lane. Upon arriving at the scene, and identifying the building as The Lorekeeper’s Compendium, the Aurorlocks hid the crime scene away from the public eye, until they could contain the flames. Now, the Aurorlocks are opening up the crime scene to select individuals. You can read more about the incident in the Daily Diviner article.

How to Play

To begin your investigation, head over to the Great Hall and approach the teacher's dining table. Click on the Roleplay Hub NPC and travel to the Hub. There you will see an Aurorlock Official stationed on the black platform. Speak to them to begin an intro quest. Completion of the quest will allow you to enter the Lorekeeper’s Compendium and explore the destroyed building. You’ll be able to find a few NPCs, several interactions (marked with purple particles), and a few secrets as well!

Gameplay

Travel around the Lorekeeper’s Compendium, finding as many interactions and secrets that you are able to discover. Your number of interactions will be noted any time you find a new one, and you can speak to the Aurorlock Official inside of the Lorekeeper’s Compendium to see your progress on the event.

The event will last until December 11th, so you’ll have plenty of time to discover whatever secrets may lie within the Compendium.

Comments

Chance

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: chancywancywoo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Woo this sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to do some detective work myself :eek:

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
YAY!! ANOTHER EVENT I WILL OVERTHINK EVERY ASPECT!! <3

cool event ngl

Tizzel

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Tizzel
Griffin
i'm enjoying it very much but i cant find the hidden lock i have to open with the four digits :(