DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Banks

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: emmawxs
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Hi! I think there should be a way to put money in the bank. I just feel this would be a cool way to kind of separate your gold if you don't want to spend it and want somewhere to put it. I don't know if there is any way to do this, but just a suggestion.

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
this could be interesting if there was something that doing this did, since it would be useless to just have to go and get the gold every time you wanted to buy something
I agree, perhaps if you create something like a savings account -> for example: when would you save money for a month and after a month you pick up them you will recieve your cash and 2% more (like a patient bonus), however, if you will be impatient and picked up money back before the end of the month. 2% of your save money you would pay for the service.

But I think it's kind confusing have two cash accounts.
And also I don't really know how it could be created.

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: emmawxs
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
^ Yeah I agree with all of you, I've just been thinking about this for awhile so I thought I'd just suggest it in case there was some slim chance it could happen haha.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @emmawsx!

Thank you for making this suggestion! However, a similar suggestion was brought up previously, which you can find here, and was declined, unfortunately. We don't want to include a way to store gold without using any other features. Due to it already being a digital currency, we believe there's no reason to have another way of storing it digitally. Additionally, it could become confusing with two different storage areas and a little tedious with having to go there all the time to withdraw gold. Therefore, this thread will be marked as a duplicate.

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the future! Hope you have a nice day!