DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broom Pieces Stacking

Athena__Pallas

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Athena__Pallas
Griffin
After grinding a bunch of creatures, I noticed my inventory was filling up with broom pieces and taking up a good portion of my inventory. Since of where the mobs are, I cannot go to my housing without going back to a town which takes up a lot of time. I am suggesting that you make the items stack like other mob drops for more convenience.

Thanks,
Scooter151

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I do like this idea but it may not be possible since the broom pieces outside of the texture pack are diamond hoes and those items are stackable so I've been thinking that they add some sort of bag like the Book Bag to hold the pieces.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @scooter151, @ShatterdHeart, and @Psycho,

Thank you for leaving your suggestion and input. While I am not sure whether we currently have the technology to implement this, I will bring your idea forth to the team and I'll get back to you once we have reached a decision!

Stay tuned! I wish you all a wonderful day :heart:

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
Hia @scooter151, @ShatterdHeart, and @Psycho,

Thank you for leaving your suggestion and input. While I am not sure whether we currently have the technology to implement this, I will bring your idea forth to the team and I'll get back to you once we have reached a decision!

Stay tuned! I wish you all a wonderful day :heart:
Could it possibly be another bag like the Beaded Handbag or can you only limit yourself to one ender chest?

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Could it possibly be another bag like the Beaded Handbag or can you only limit yourself to one ender chest?
If the suggestion gets accepted, we look at the potential options, so this is definitely taken into consideration!

I'll update you and others as soon as we have a response. :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Hi @scooter151, and others who left their feedback,

Unfortunately, we are unable to make this happen. In their current form, we can not make the items stackable as they are remodels of diamond hoes. We additionally cannot move the models to other items, as almost all items have been retextured for some purpose, and there are a lot of broom piece models that would need to be changed.

However, we do acknowledge that they relatively take up a lot of space. When we update the server to 1.16 in the future, these items will become stackable. In addition, the travel backpack will be able to store these broom pieces to lessen the space they take up in player's inventories. The information for those backpacks is
available here.

If you have any questions or comments about this, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart: