DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Builder Applications

Hello everyone!

Builder applications have just been opened and we're very excited to bring new Builders onto the team.
Applications will remain open till January 31st, but we'd strongly advise applying as soon as you can!

EDIT: Applications have closed.

Note:
- If you have been a Builder previously and want to rejoin the team, message us (Discord: RobotWizz#0019 // PotatoEmma#0137 or here on the forums) to receive the reinstatement application per the reinstatement protocol.
- You do not have to be the best Builder in the world to apply, everyone has their own strengths and we will fully support you with your journey as a Builder. All you need is the right mindset and dedication.
- The 'You must have a clean record' to apply rule has been removed - so apply if you can!
- If you know someone who would be fit for Builder, feel free to encourage them to apply. We'd appreciate every help we can get to expand the Build Team and produce many more builds for you to explore and enjoy.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before applying.

Click here to apply!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me us on discord (RobotWizz#0019 or PotatoEmma#0137) or here on the forums!

Best Regards,
The Build Team

Last edited:

Comments

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Highly recommend applying for this awesome position! The people are great, believe in yourself is the best advice I can give!

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
good luck to everyone applying! the builds on potterworld are out of this world, and i am sure everyone applying can improve the potterworld gameplay experience!!!

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Good Luck to all that apply!