DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Count as high as you can until a staff member comes on: 2.0

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Though however, 1 has 3 letters, o, n, e. While 0 had 4, z, e, r, o. Therefore, 0 is the bigger number 👀

Katie Gregorovitch

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TastyKatie
Auralock Raven SPEW
the number of letters that makes up a number (in word form) does not change the value of the number

for example, 20 has 6 letters, t, w, e, n, t, y, but 18 has 8 letters, e, i, g, h, t, e, e, n, but 20 is still bigger than 18 because if u have 18 apples and i have 20 apples, and each of us eats 1 apple per minute, you'll finish all your apples faster than me because you have fewer apples than i do

Cate

Librarian
Hm, I see your point
However, being that the absolute value of 1 is -1, and 0 is larger than -1; logically, it can be proved that 0 is greater than 1, due to absolute value

Cate

Librarian
Wait it is? I’m gonna fail pre calc this year.

BUT HOWEVER, let’s put fractions into this: if zero was the numerator while 1 was the denominator, that’d be zero, because there’s no numerator. If we switch those around, to where 1 is the numerator and 0 was the denominator, it’d still be zero, since you’re not going anywhere with the numerator. The only way it is 1 is if the numerator and denominator are 1

Cate

Librarian
See exactly!! 0/1=0 because dividing anything by zero would equal zero. And 1/0=Undefinable. So therefore, in factored form: zero is greater than 1 since when 1 is the numerator it’s all the sudden undefinable