DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Count as high as you can until a staff member comes on: 2.0

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
NO WAIT AHHHH

Let’s look at it algebraically. Say the equation was f(x)=4x^x If you put zero there, the 4x^x would just vanish, equaling nothing. hOwever if you put 1 as the x, it the x^x would cancel out and it’d just be 4
So what would we prefer? 4 or just nothing? Since math is already a pain as it is, canceling out everything and calling it good would be such a glory. So therefore; 0 is greater than 1 on the emotional aspect

Katie Gregorovitch

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TastyKatie
Auralock Raven SPEW
BUT MATH IS IMPORTANT FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WANNA BE A SCIENTIST YOU NEED MATH IF YOU WANNA BE A FASHION DESIGNER YOU NEED MATH AND IF YOU WANNA BE A YOUTUBER YOU ALSO NEED MATH- wait you don't unless ur making vids about math problems *facepalm* (and if u wanna be a mathematician you need math)

ANYWAYS MATH IS IMPORTANT

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
BUT WHERE AM I GOING TO USE THE QUADRATIC FORMULA AS A FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST IN LIKE 2030? Idk that’s when I get my PhD

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Well, you'll probably need it in school and college but idk about your future job xP