DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dragon Escape Minigame (PW Style)

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent Linked
#1
Hey,

I was thinking that a Dragon Escape Minigame would be amazing to implement to the increasing number of mini games PW has to offer! It could be redesigned to fit a magical theme etc.

Those that haven’t played the game on other servers, here is a gameplay clip that I found on YouTube to give a better idea to show how entertaining it is:


It pretty much reminds me of the Gringotts scene in HPDH Part 2
 
Last edited:

MattyPoltergeist

Caretaker
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Raven Werewolf Linked
#2
I think this would be really cool and though it isn't that magical (apart from the dragon ofc), I feel like they could definitely add things along the way that are HP related (like items or maybe even spells). Would probably be a bit tricky to implement but ye sounds cool and the maps would probably be very nice as well. However i dont know if they will add it because theres already melting floor, wizards PE and the parkour around the map but i think they should definitely think about it
 

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Taramite
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Linked Faerie
#5
Hello @Pennox__!

Thank you for making your suggestion! I'll have it be brought up to the staff team, and from there, it'll go through discussion. Once a decision has been made, I'll send a response to you as soon as possible, so keep an eye out on your thread!

Hope you have a nice day!
 

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
#6
Heya @Pennox__!

Thanks again for your suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this has been accepted! Your thread has gotten a good amount of support and we know players have been asking for a parkour type minigame. We also think it's an interesting idea that can easily be modified to fit Potterworld a bit more, such as using spells while parkouring, and it might be something we can add to Party Games. However, it would require a lot of work so it is not high priority.

Have a fantastic day and take care of yourself!
 

Buttery_Flapjack

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Buttery_Flapjack
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Academic Aide Linked Faerie Sr. Curator Wizencouncillor
#7
Hello @Pennox__,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the massive delay in response to your suggestion! Unfortunately, I am saddened to inform you that the decision has been changed from accepted to declined, As the Development team is hard at work on the creation of Potterworld 2.0, they do not have the capacity to create a minigame like this at this time. You can catch up on 2.0's latest developments by watching our 12th Anniversary Live Event video here.

Nevertheless, we thank you for leaving this suggestion and hope you continue to leave your feedback with us. Have a wonderful day!
 
Last edited: