DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Dungeon Escape Spell Signs

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Dungeon Escape requires players to cast five (six?) types of spells on wall blocks in order to progress toward the next section. I think it would be helpful if the first few walls had signs nearby mentioning what spell to use. It would be helpful for lower level players who are new to the higher level spells used in the minigame. I know that players can hover over the spells to read what it does, but that just takes up time in a fast paced game.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Dungeon Escape requires players to cast five (six?) types of spells on wall blocks in order to progress toward the next section. I think it would be helpful if the first few walls had signs nearby mentioning what spell to use. It would be helpful for lower level players who are new to the higher level spells used in the minigame. I know that players can hover over the spells to read what it does, but that just takes up time in a fast paced game.
Just to add on to your suggestion because I personally really like it, I think it'd be cool to have the spell icons in item frames for players to identify which spell to use much quicker :D

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Just to add on to your suggestion because I personally really like it, I think it'd be cool to have the spell icons in item frames for players to identify which spell to use much quicker :D
If that's possible then I would definitely prefer that!

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
What’s dungeon escape? :eek:

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia @Somnambulist! Thanks so much for coming to us with this suggestion. We really appreciate your participation on the forums and helping us to make the server a better place, even in small ways. Looking at the idea you suggested, we really love it! Therefore, this suggestion has been accepted, as this is something we would like to do in some form.

We think this will be really helpful for newer players to learn which spells to use with which blocks, and will create more fairness between levels of players who may not be as familiar with spells and what they do. We hope to implement this soon, but we are not sure of a timeframe yet. Thank you very much once again for your suggestion!