DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Graduation Hat

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Another event has appeared. The Graduation Event.

There isn't anything to do there other than buy two items plus a written book by the head staff.

The Graduation Hat looks really cool, in my opinion! I think it would be really cool on the PotterWorldMC Store! You can buy this hat and wear it in game. I think it would be really great!

For anyone who has been living under a rock, here is a close up image of the hat:
Graduation Hat - PotterWorldMC.png

(When you click the Graduation Cap collectable in your hand, in game, it shoots up - which is how I got this)

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
As past suggestions have stated and have been stated multiple times. The hat won't be going on the Potterworld store because it will be a hat for the Academics team.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
oOOOoP I did not see havn't looked on the suggestions in a while only checked very recent ones and if it was a past year thing I wouldnt have known :/

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to make this suggestion! As previously mentioned on this thread, the Graduation Cap is a cosmetic for the Academics Team and we will not be adding it to the store. You can read the original thread here.