PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House Ghosts in DC

Joshios

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Aurorlock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Potterwatch Streamer Vampire Werewolf High Unspeakable Director S.P.E.W Curse Breaker Jr. Engineer Jr. Developer
I don’t really think this is necessary. In this case, I feel as it would be better to leave it as it is.

ShatterdHeart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Honeybadger Aurorlock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf S.P.E.W
Since it's not as needed it would add a new touch and allowing new players that joined the discord and are in their house chat and see for example, "Carnage Count". It will also be introducing the players into the new lore names they should get accustom to while on Potterworld. So I think this would be a great idea. (y)

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Aurorlock Staff S.P.E.W Sr. Poltergeist Scribe Publisher
Hey there!

We really appreciate every idea that comes in to improve the player experience. Sorry for the late response of bringing this up with the Poltergeists. I'll definitely bring this up with them now to get their thoughts and opinions. Once we have come to a decision I will reply to let you know! Thank you for your suggestion and have a great day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Aurorlock Staff S.P.E.W Sr. Poltergeist Scribe Publisher
Hey hey!

I really apologize for the late response of this thread. However, we have discussed your idea and I am pleased to let you know that it has been accepted! This is something that we believe will be a small, beneficial detail to the House Ghosts in Discord. We felt that this will help provide a more creative name to the bots, but also introduce players to the lore. We just overall like this idea for the discord visually and media-wise.

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope to hear more ideas from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!