DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

House Ghosts in DC

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I don’t really think this is necessary. In this case, I feel as it would be better to leave it as it is.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order
Since it's not as needed it would add a new touch and allowing new players that joined the discord and are in their house chat and see for example, "Carnage Count". It will also be introducing the players into the new lore names they should get accustom to while on Potterworld. So I think this would be a great idea. (y)

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey there!

We really appreciate every idea that comes in to improve the player experience. Sorry for the late response of bringing this up with the Poltergeists. I'll definitely bring this up with them now to get their thoughts and opinions. Once we have come to a decision I will reply to let you know! Thank you for your suggestion and have a great day!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey hey!

I really apologize for the late response of this thread. However, we have discussed your idea and I am pleased to let you know that it has been accepted! This is something that we believe will be a small, beneficial detail to the House Ghosts in Discord. We felt that this will help provide a more creative name to the bots, but also introduce players to the lore. We just overall like this idea for the discord visually and media-wise.

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion and we hope to hear more ideas from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello!!

I am pleased to say this suggestion is now completed! The house ghosts on the Discord have officially been renamed to their lore names instead of '[House] House Ghost'.

Thank you again for this suggestion and have an amazing day!