DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Huge Step - Translations

Thexabi

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Thexabi1999
Dark Follower Serpent
If the potterworld wants it to take it to another level i think translations should be made (something like hypixel, choose country etc..) i think it would atract even more players, i know translating everything must be hard and it take alot of time but i think is a huge step in the right direction, i had a couples of friends of my country they all liked harry potter i showed them the server but they just could not understand nothing that they were reading basically they were lost, this is my suggestion, have a great day !

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @Thexabi,

I see this is your first thread, welcome to the forums!

While we definitely see your perspective, @Max Fireheart has actually brought up the right reference (you can review the thread here). While the thread in question was created for the French language, other languages were also taken into account, which is why this thread is considered a duplicate.

As mentioned by Mateo in the attached thread, we have players from all around the world therefore translations would be required in many languages, which would be a lot of work. This is why we won't be moving forward with this addition for now.

We hope this is not too disappointing for you. If you have any questions, comments, or additional suggestions/feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out as we enjoy reading them! Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee