PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase the duration of Lumen

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Aurorlock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper S.P.E.W
Okay, I can see where this would be great but honestly, I've never had an issue with Lumen. I just keep it last in my Hotbar & continuously cast it as needed. Maybe just make it a tad bit longer instead of like 5 mins?

Ivan_

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Aurorlock Griffin Phoenix
Okay, I can see where this would be great but honestly, I've never had an issue with Lumen. I just keep it last in my Hotbar & continuously cast it as needed. Maybe just make it a tad bit longer instead of like 5 mins?
People are using it for dueling and if you keep winning you need to recast it every time and you cant waste a hotbar slot for it. Also its annoying when it disappears mid-duel and you dont have the time to recast it.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Staff Griffin Phoenix Jr. Prefect High Seer
Agreed! I think it would be cool to have a use for Oblittero ;) I think either making it longer or permanent would be really great. If it was permanent, Oblittero would need to be the same level as Lumen!

Bailey

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Vampire Prefect Sr. Poltergeist
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Dark Follower Staff Griffin Vampire Prefect Sr. Poltergeist
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! This idea was a simple change and has been completed and will be live soon. The set duration is now 5 minutes, we hope this helps!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!