DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Increase the duration of Lumen

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Okay, I can see where this would be great but honestly, I've never had an issue with Lumen. I just keep it last in my Hotbar & continuously cast it as needed. Maybe just make it a tad bit longer instead of like 5 mins?

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Okay, I can see where this would be great but honestly, I've never had an issue with Lumen. I just keep it last in my Hotbar & continuously cast it as needed. Maybe just make it a tad bit longer instead of like 5 mins?
People are using it for dueling and if you keep winning you need to recast it every time and you cant waste a hotbar slot for it. Also its annoying when it disappears mid-duel and you dont have the time to recast it.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Agreed! I think it would be cool to have a use for Oblittero ;) I think either making it longer or permanent would be really great. If it was permanent, Oblittero would need to be the same level as Lumen!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

After further discussion, we are very happy to inform you that we liked this idea! This idea was a simple change and has been completed and will be live soon. The set duration is now 5 minutes, we hope this helps!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a suggestion! It generally means a lot to us!