DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Make Players Invisible During Flying

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
First off I'd like to thank the staff team for removing hats during flying minigames! That definitely contributed to less vision blocking and less blind flying.

My request: I would love to take it a step further and make all players invisible. Sometimes when we're flying, we might go for a solid 5 seconds with no vision at all because all we can see is the other players heads/bodies. We know how competitive flying is! Sometimes you can end up losing after crashing just once.

If we can be invisible, while only our brooms show, we would still know where the other players are without having them completely block our view.

Thanks for reading :)

Salmandingo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Salmandingo
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hello, @Salmandingo!

As Linds mentioned, this has been previously suggested and declined, as just like in any other racing game, you have to see your opponents, and it adds to the Multiplayer aspect of the game. I'll now be marking this as duplicate.

Thank you for your interest in helping better the server!