DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Marauder's Map

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
This is a pretty simple suggestion, and I doubt it'd be very hard to implement, but I know I can say I really enjoyed using the Marauder's Map instead of the warp key bag before Revelius was released. I paid 5000g for mine, which isn't a crazy amount, but it's something, and it's pretty much useless now. My suggestion is to simply have it so that it will function the same as a new warp key, with the setting a spawn point, 10m cooldown, etc. Idk if I'm pushin it but maybe we could get the texture back too?? It was a really cool one, it's sad to see it not be used anymore.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya Aaron!
There is already another thread about this here and it is under review. I will therefore be moving this thread to the declined section of the forums. Feel free to check the other thread for any updates on this idea!
Thanks for making a suggestion and have a wonderful day!

Last edited: