DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

New Head of Griffin

Greetings everyone!

It brings me great excitement to announce that SysterTM will become the newest Head of Griffins! Syster has been in Griffin for as long as anyone can remember, and is a Griffin through and through. She shares all the values that the Griffin house is about. Her bravery is like none other, and she has come so far.

Congratulations Syster! We're so excited to see all the things you'll be doing for your house as the new head :)

Note: This is not a head-staff position, and is only a role-play title.

Comments

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Game Designer
CONGRATS SYSTER!! I've had a blast being in Griffin with you the last couple of years, and I am so excited to see you in this position! Griffins forever! :griffin::heart:

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
WOO CONGRATS SYSTER!!! You're such a cool griffin and I can't wait to see all the great things you do leading the griffin house to victory!! :griffin::heart:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Congratulations Sys!