DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Phoenix transformo

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I wanted to make this thread but thought it might have been posted earlier? Maybe I'm just making things up, I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. So if this is a duplicate suggestion, I sincerely apologise.

Only today I got the phoenix transformo spell along with the package (+rep Leyak) but was a bit disappointed by it. The reason I was disappointed, was because it is not, in fact, a phoenix transformo but rather a blaze transformo. I would personally prefer this transformo to actually be the 3D model for a phoenix, rather than a blaze, as that is what the name would suggest.

However, this thread and this other thread seem to imply that certain custom mobs cannot "just" be added to the store as transformos just yet because of technical difficulties. I don't know to what extent this applies to the phoenix model, but thought I would just add this here to say that I'd understand it if this suggestion took a while to implement.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi, Nathan!

You are correct, we can't do custom models yet with our plugins, and probably won't be able to for a very long time. We want to do this eventually, but it will definitely take a while.

Thank you for your suggestionn! 💖

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hi, Nathan!

You are correct, we can't do custom models yet with our plugins, and probably won't be able to for a very long time. We want to do this eventually, but it will definitely take a while.

Thank you for your suggestionn! 💖
Just out of curiosity what is the limitation that keeps it from being possible when the Pheonix is available as a pet model? Do they just run on different systems?