DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Turn Phoenix Animorphus into Phoenix Model

mn614

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: mn614
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Lore Master SPEW
Hello! I thought it would be really cool if the Phoenix Animorphus spell used the phoenix model instead of the blaze one. It would be very visually interesting and would make more sense. Of course, I'd understand that this might be improbable on the technological/practical side (and likely low priority), but it'd be a pretty fun addition anyways.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hello! I thought it would be really cool if the Phoenix Animorphus spell used the phoenix model instead of the blaze one. It would be very visually interesting and would make more sense. Of course, I'd understand that this might be improbable on the technological/practical side (and likely low priority), but it'd be a pretty fun addition anyways.
I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before but it's not possible due to the disguises plugin's limits. Since the phoenix model is a durability-based item, it cannot be (IIRC) set to the disguise, and the blaze was the closest thing they could get to a phoenix.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @mn614!

On behalf of the Poltergeist team, we'd like to thank you for making this suggestion! However, this suggestion is quite similar to one that was brought up previously, which you can find here. It was accepted and put On Hold, but this is something that will be looked into at a later date, as we are currently focused and working on other projects. Because of this, I will be marking this as a duplicate, but you can definitely keep an eye out on the other thread for any further updates in the future!

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to create more suggestions and share them with us! Have a lovely day!