DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Wizard PE: Should it be updated? Whats the alternative?

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ohhelloitsnick
Auralock Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings everyone,

Wizards PE, undoubtedly the most controversial class on Potterworld, has garnered diverse opinions, suggestions, and ideas on how its structure can be enhanced. As I pondered over potential improvements, an idea struck me. What if Wizard PE classes offered different levels of courses? While the existing maps are not inherently flawed, I believe the talented build team can craft even more immersive environments. Thus, my proposal entails introducing new maps with three distinct levels for players to choose from: Easy, Medium, and Hard, all within the same map.

The logistics of implementing the following idea can be worked out by the Game Designers and Architects. Here's the suggestion: Once a player progresses beyond the first level in a course, they would be locked into that specific course. A confirmation prompt would appear, stating, "Are you sure you want to continue on the (Easy, Medium, Hard) level course? Once you pass this checkpoint, you will be unable to return!"

By implementing this feature, all players would have the opportunity to excel and derive greater enjoyment from the class. The Easy course would reward 10AC, the Medium course would reward 11AC, and the Hard course would reward 12AC, with the potential to earn additional AC by successfully completing each level.

With this system in place, players would be incentivized to challenge themselves and strive for higher difficulties. The varying AC rewards would reflect the increased level of skill and effort required to overcome tougher challenges. This would create a sense of progression and accomplishment as players accumulate AC and unlock greater rewards within the Wizard PE class.

Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts down bellow!

Last edited:
By implementing this feature, all players would have the opportunity to excel and derive greater enjoyment from the class. The Easy course would reward 5AC, the Medium course would reward 6AC, and the Hard course would reward 7AC, with the potential to earn additional AC by successfully completing each level.

Yes this would help people get better at parkour but I don't agree with the fact of getting so little AC as wiz pe is a rare class to happen so therefore. You should be given quite a lot of AC for such a rare class because people wouldn't want to wait and wait for such a class to happen and get little AC

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
By implementing this feature, all players would have the opportunity to excel and derive greater enjoyment from the class. The Easy course would reward 5AC, the Medium course would reward 6AC, and the Hard course would reward 7AC, with the potential to earn additional AC by successfully completing each level.

Yes this would help people get better at parkour but I don't agree with the fact of getting so little AC as wiz pe is a rare class to happen so therefore. You should be given quite a lot of AC for such a rare class because people wouldn't want to wait and wait for such a class to happen and get little AC
I totally meant 10, 11, 12 - let me change it.

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Disagree with this because I think it gets rid of a lot of cool parts of wizards pee, namely that the first person to finish the course (and then the top 3) get extra ac/hp/a shoutout. Adding this would make it more of a free for all, go-and-parkour-and-stuff course which takes away from the nature of it being a class. if people want to get better at parkour they can do parkours around the map, off the server, etc. we don't have to get rid of a lot of what makes the class fun for people to cater to them

i think the class could be reworked but personally i dont think this is the way to go about it

ohhelloitsnick

Magician
Disagree with this because I think it gets rid of a lot of cool parts of wizards pee, namely that the first person to finish the course (and then the top 3) get extra ac/hp/a shoutout. Adding this would make it more of a free for all, go-and-parkour-and-stuff course which takes away from the nature of it being a class. if people want to get better at parkour they can do parkours around the map, off the server, etc. we don't have to get rid of a lot of what makes the class fun for people to cater to them

i think the class could be reworked but personally i dont think this is the way to go about it
I totally see your point. Is there another alternative that you might have thought of, I feel like you have good ideas!

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The update to accomodate less skilled players already happened - it was when they added AC at different intervals throughout the map. I think this solution was pretty great so perhaps any changes to rewards could simply work by modifying when AC is given and how much is given. Annoyingly, the Hogsworth Map kind of breaks the current system because a lot of players find the first few levels too dificult anyway, whilst for Whale, Colors, Wipeout, and Story, the early levels are all very easy. So honestly... maybe get rid of Hogsworth (even though I like it the most) :oops:

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I totally see your point. Is there another alternative that you might have thought of, I feel like you have good ideas!
Other than what people have already suggested (more game modes in the class other than parkour) I think maybe the AC could scale off of how hard a map is (if that's possible)

e.g. Wipeout/hogsworth give more AC than whales/colors. Also some of the maps are kind of poorly made but I think they're being worked on so hopefully that will be a nice change. i think overall it would be nice if there were more variety to the class so it's not just parkour since not everyone is a fan of that, but i don't know if the suggestions about that are still being added or not

oakyno

Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order
Greetings everyone,

Wizards PE, undoubtedly the most controversial class on Potterworld, has garnered diverse opinions, suggestions, and ideas on how its structure can be enhanced. As I pondered over potential improvements, an idea struck me. What if Wizard PE classes offered different levels of courses? While the existing maps are not inherently flawed, I believe the talented build team can craft even more immersive environments. Thus, my proposal entails introducing new maps with three distinct levels for players to choose from: Easy, Medium, and Hard, all within the same map.

The logistics of implementing the following idea can be worked out by the Game Designers and Architects. Here's the suggestion: Once a player progresses beyond the first level in a course, they would be locked into that specific course. A confirmation prompt would appear, stating, "Are you sure you want to continue on the (Easy, Medium, Hard) level course? Once you pass this checkpoint, you will be unable to return!"

By implementing this feature, all players would have the opportunity to excel and derive greater enjoyment from the class. The Easy course would reward 10AC, the Medium course would reward 11AC, and the Hard course would reward 12AC, with the potential to earn additional AC by successfully completing each level.

With this system in place, players would be incentivized to challenge themselves and strive for higher difficulties. The varying AC rewards would reflect the increased level of skill and effort required to overcome tougher challenges. This would create a sense of progression and accomplishment as players accumulate AC and unlock greater rewards within the Wizard PE class.

Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts down bellow!
If this was implemented I would possibly attend a wizpe after my longer than a year refusal to join. Also the HP rewards wouldn’t even have to change if the ones participating on regular difficulty completed, but others who chose easier modes were excluded from hp rewards but still get ac.