DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Would you rather?

siri

Magician
Minecraft IGN: sirii_
Auralock Griffin
Only be able to celebrate christmas. I hate birthdays - if we are talking about my own ofc

would you rather live in Europe or Asia

Stiitch3s

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Stiitch3s
Dark Follower Griffin
For sure president, simple reason im a coward and there would me many things needed to change from time to time i think you get it

Would you rather walk around in a Unicorn or Stitch costume 1 week?

Lizzie

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Rhines
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
Immortal. If I can't fear death, then I'd be able to do a whole lot of crazy stuff. (Also, I'm skilled at having fun alone for long periods of time. Preferably billions of years.)

Would you rather be a wall clock or a table clock?

kaela

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: kaae
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
i'm not sure what to think of that question but table clock ig??
when using earbuds would you rather always hear music too loud or too soft?

Mr_Grindelwald

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mr_Grindelwald
Phoenix Raven
I hate both, but If I have to choose; bee. The wasp doesn't have any vital function, it just exists to cause havoc. It's greedy, only wants sugar. I was stung by one once, so it is my arch enemy. The bee collects honey - an important job!

Would you rather be a movie star or a famous musician?

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Are you talking about the school with all the beautiful girls in blue?? Oh man - that'd be a tough decision. Follow the hormones, or follow the magic... I'd have to still go with Hogsworth I guess just because the novelty of the castle and lack of knowledge on the other schools. I wish a HP game would build those castles as playable options to give some depth to those mysterious schools out there.

Would you rather play minigames all day without a single daily reward, or run around the wilderness on your broom trying to find all the mobs for the daily reward?

kaela

Graduate
play minigames. I don't have the patience to fight all the mobs and it's not very entertaining haha
would you rather be busy or bored

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
play minigames. I don't have the patience to fight all the mobs and it's not very entertaining haha
would you rather be busy or bored
Definitely prefer being busy. My ADHD brain doesn't like being bored. Haha

Would you rather lose the ability to die of natural causes, or live a normal life expectancy but never deteriorate?

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Cold country

Would you rather give up Christmas or Halloween for the rest of your life?

kaela

Graduate
halloween :> i'm not a huge fan and i like christmas decor/food too much to give it up
if you could choose would your rather be the older or younger sibling?