DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Would you rather?

Pim

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: palpim
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I would rather be a child forever, you have no worries as a child and loads of free time. You are also still discovering the many wonders of the world. Adulthood can be fun too, you get to see the world in a much bigger perspective as you grow up. But I would definitely stay a child forever.

Would you rather be able to play all the games in the world or see all the movies and tv-shows in the world?

Mr_Grindelwald

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mr_Grindelwald
Phoenix Raven
I'd rather play all the games in the world. Mostly, they let you explore the ingame world in your own pace. You are in command. You can discover secrets in your way. You shape your destiny.

Would you rather sit or stand for the rest of your life?

Sof

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: oldromantics
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
Probably stand! Sitting for too long is the worst (I admire folks in wheelchairs sm, y'all amaze me).

Would you rather forget how to read or forget how to drive? (Or, if you can't drive, ride a bike)

sophia

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Sophia_ZJZ
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Forget how to ride a bike, since I technically already forgot. Loophole :')
Would you rather remake the Harry Potter movies or the Divergent movies?

Mr_Grindelwald

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mr_Grindelwald
Phoenix Raven
Didn't watch Divergent, but I'd do Harry Potter either way! Why though? Weeell, there could be different interpretations and ways to tell the Harry Potter story!

Would you rather be in cold of hot water?

Sara Caroline

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Crestilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire
I guess it depends what correct and wrong would be :)
I'm going for wrong but loved

Would you rather be: getting the opportunity to act in your favourite book if it were to be made into a movie, or be able to travel anywhere on the world for free for the rest of your life?

chaileyrose

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: chail3y
Dark Follower Staff Raven Vampire Lead Game Designer Sr. Architect Lead
I 100% would want to act in my favorite book if it were made into a movie.

Would you rather be completely alone for 5 years or constantly be surrounded by people and never be alone for 5 years?

Maggie

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MaggieChi
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
That is a VERY hard question! I'd probably rather be alone for five years. It would become super sad after a while, but I don't think I would do very well surrounded by people for five years straight.

Would you rather go back in time to fix past mistakes, or go forward in time to see what your future is like?

Lizzie

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Rhines
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
go back in time ;o; I did so many things I regret. (also, it'd be hilarious to be a 2nd grader but retain my knowledge) smh, i want to be surprised when i die

Would you rather only use gift cards for the rest of your life, or pay in cash for the rest of your life?

Frost

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FrostyObsidian
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Amazing at Flying, it would be nice to be able to fly for a few minutes in a small space without crashing.

Would you rather have a house up in the sky or deep underwater?

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
In the SKY!!

Would you rather be very smart in your Hogwarts classes and help others who need it, or be dumb in your Hogwarts classes but have multiple friends to help you.

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Be smart and help others. I don't like change ;)

Would you rather eat 10 ants, or water full of ink? (Both things I've actually eaten)

Katie Gregorovitch

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TastyKatie
Auralock Raven SPEW
uh read aloud every word I read I guess

would you rather wear a wedding dress/tuxedo every day or a bathing suit every day? (ok I also got this from a website I'm prob the most un-creative person that yall have ever met)

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Wedding Dress! I'd have a sundress

Would you rather spend forever stuck inside Narnia or forever stuck in Hogwarts? :eek: