DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Additions to available housing materials

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
So lately I've been thinking about a lot of blocks and materials I loved using as a builder, and while I think it's important to have a select amount of blocks that are simply unobtainable for players to use at their housing, there are a few I'd like to see available. Starting off the list, beacons. Beacons have a very nice lantern texture and I'd love to be able to use them in my housing. The second one isn't really an addition, but more of a change. A little bit after revelius, the texture from Purpur blocks were removed and we now only have the option to use tables with legs, which really doesn't look good. I truly don't see a point as to why it was changed other than the fact that the model was changed only slightly, but couldn't it just have replaced the old table with and without legs? Another one is the stack of books. They used to be anvils, and now are some kind of ender plant that can only be displayed with world edit. I loved the texture the book stack gave, and I'd like to be able to use it again. Basically, to sum this up, make tables with and without legs functional the old way, add lanterns, and make the stack of books the anvil as before.

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Hey! I really like the suggestion about the table and the stack of books. The beacon I am also for, however it has been suggested and declined here because of server lag. Luckily they have reopened the possibility of beacons with some form of in game limit in this thread here.

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
Hey! I really like the suggestion about the table and the stack of books. The beacon I am also for, however it has been suggested and declined here because of server lag. Luckily they have reopened the possibility of beacons with some form of in game limit in this thread here.
Completely forgot to mention, the activation of beacons can be easily disabled which eliminates that negative effect.

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya @aaron ♡! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! I will now bring this up with the other poltergeists and get back to you with our decision once it has been reached! Have a wonderful day!

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Greetings @aaron ♡!

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we're always on the lookout for more ways to improve our server, this is very appreciated!

However unfortunately we will be declining your suggestion at this time. Currently, we are not able to. bring the blocks back right now due to a major change in texture pack. When it comes to the beacons, it has actually already been brought up here! It was declined due to having the potential to make the entire housing server lag if a lot are placed. (more can be explained in the forum)

When it comes to the tables without legs and the books, while they were a favorite to many (myself included), we sadly no longer have the availability of blocks in order to re-add them without the use of World Edit. Since the purpur blocks and anvil are used for other parts of the server, the can not be re-added back as what they were previously.

Once again thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld, we apologize for the delay, I hope you have a magical day! Take care <3

Kind wishes,
Cate